November 25, 2015

AUTUMN BUGS

IMG_0527

Good morning! How are you? Here it's so cold and very windy, you can fly at any time in the street. What a bad weather! What's the weather like on your cities?
Today I show you this outfit whose photos were taken several weeks ago and I had forgotten to publish them on the blog. I bought the hat two months ago in Primark and I love it. I was looking forward to have a hat but I didn't decide because I felt some weird wearing them. And I don't know why, they give an unique touch to any outfit. This time, I combined it with one of my funniest shirts, patterned pants and burgundy booties.
Do you like it? A lot of kisses, I wish you a great day!
- L -


¡Hola chicos! ¿Qué tal? Por aquí estamos teniendo mucho frío y bastante viento, de un momento a otro puedes salir volando por la calle jajaja. ¡Vaya tiempo! ¿Qué tal en vuestras ciudades?
Hoy os enseño un look de hace varias semanas y se me había olvidado publicarlo en el blog. El sombrero lo compré hará algo menos de dos meses en Primark y me encanta. Hacia tiempo que quería un sombrero de este estilo pero siempre acababa echándome para atrás porque me veía algo rara. Y la verdad es que no se por qué, realmente le dan un toque único a cualquier outfit. Esta vez lo combiné con una de mis camiseta más divertidas, pantalones estampados y botines en color burdeos. ¿Os gusta? Muchísimos besos y que tengáis un día de 10.
- L -

IMG_0498IMG_0542IMG_0500IMG_0483IMG_0503IMG_0502IMG_0550
PRIMARK HAT (similar here/aquí)
STRADIVARIUS BLOUSE (similar here/aquí)
STRADIVARIUS PANTS (similar here/aquí)
LOCAL SHOP BOOTIES (similar here/aquí)



bloglovininstagramtwitteraboutuspinterest

24 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Great hat and shoes <3
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots!

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me chifla la blusa que chula!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta mucho la sudadera y las botas que monas, por Murcia asqueroso de viento lo odio.
    www.lookwhatimwearingtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Como me gustan los pantalones. Estas guapísima. Un beso

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/encajes-lentejuelas-y-pelo.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks sexy !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! and love your outfit :)

    xoxo
    Sonya Thaniya
    read my new post :
    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/2015/11/pinky-swag-o.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these photos are so gorgeous! You look stunning, I'm so in love with your boots :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's getting pretty chilly in my place and I love it. I like your outfit. Pretty!

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great!

    follow if you want, i follow back :)

    http://saskascloud.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Qué sweater tan bonito!!
    www.distrito-m.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOve how you style the sweater and love the hat! I think I need one. Thanks for commenting on Qing's Style. Please always keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so beautiful! I love your outfit hun. Your shoes are amazing:)
    The weather here in Pennsylvania is cold! :( I like warmer weather better :[

    Lots of love,
    Kayla <3 Xx
    www.kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you should be on a clothing catalogue already
    xxx
    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. ¡¡Pero si el sombrero te queda genial!!
    Muy guapa.

    Besos ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. El top es una auténtica monada ¡¡que guapa!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So wonderful :) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your top is so cute! I love your outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like everything about this gorgeous look.
    This hat was made for you.
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails