July 08, 2016

TASSEL FEWER

IMG_2936

Good morning! How are you? I'm very happy because finally it's Friday and this weekend looks so soooo good. Sara, as she told you in the previous post, is in Fuerteventura and she is sending me photos all the time (to give me envy). I'm just saying that I'll "take revenge" hahaha.
Today I show you a look full of tassels, I don`t know what they have but I love them. I bought the top in Pull & Bear in the early season and it has become in one of my favorites. The sandals, also very nice and comfortable, can be found here.
I hope that you like the outfit and that you have a great weekend. Many kisses!
- L -


¡Buenos días! ¿Qué tal estáis? Yo muy feliz porque por fin es viernes y este finde pinta muy pero que muuuy bien. Sara, como ya os contó en el anterior post, está en Fuerteventura y no para de mandarme fotos para darme envidia... Solo digo que me "vengaré" jiji.
Hoy os enseño un look repleto de borlas, y es que no sé que tienen que me encantan. La camiseta la compré en Pull & Bear a principio de temporada y se ha convertido en una de mis favoritas. Las sandalias, también preciosas y comodísimas las podéis encontrar aquí.
Espero que os guste el outfit y que tengáis un gran fin de semana. ¡Muchos besos!
- L -

IMG_2934IMG_2938IMG_2932IMG_2955IMG_2920IMG_2962IMG_2937IMG_2998IMG_2945
PULL & BEAR TOP (similar here/aquí)
SHEINSIDE SHORTS (similar here/aquí)
GLAMOROUS SANDALS (here/aquí)
CASIO WATCH (here/aquí)



bloglovininstagramtwitteraboutuspinterest

30 comments:

  1. The top is really really pretty and suits you so very well! Lovely pictures too! Have a great weekend!
    Xx
    Larissa
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menuda pasada de camiseta. La has combinado de maravilla.
    Besitos amor.

    Trendy and healthy life

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top looks fabulous. Love the pompoms . Too cute.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite


    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS GIRL
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Me encanta el look! Soy super fan de las prendas boho, por eso me he enamorado completamente de la blusa y las sandalias.
    Un beso
    Marta de www.yournegativity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a perfect outfit for summer! Been wanting that sandals since I saw them with a lot of fashion bloggers. *jealous* Great styling as always! Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style I hope you keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sandals and the top are soooooooo cute!!! They are soooo summery :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos, i love them!:) also the look is super cool

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. So lovely!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta el top y cómo lo has combinado! Guapísima! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ayy me encanta el top y todo el look para la playa, estas guapísima, besos!!
    www.lookwhatimwearingtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¡¡Guapísima!!
    Joo, te envidio y no sabes como, lo bien que te sientan unos shorts y yo que parezco un botijo ToT
    Besitos ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit, love it! You look so lovely dear! :) :*
    Vesna - Home Chic Club
    https://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your top is so cute! And I love your sandals! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tassels are everything! Your top is so gorgeous and I love how you styled it so much!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  16. ¡Que chula la camiseta! Molan los flecos, combinados con las sandalias, no se ve recargado y queda muy gracioso (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute outfit ! i love the tassles on the bottom of your shirt

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Preciosa la blusa con sus pompones y las sandalias también.

    ReplyDelete
  19. que mono el top!!!me encanta!!!

    besitos :)

    Mar
    Coco et Mode
    http://cocoetmode.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes it looks really great =)

    Really great outfit, I like this style =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Por días me gustan mas tus looks! Divina!! un besazo! te espero en mi blog


    www.ShoesAndBasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Por días me gustan mas tus looks! Divina!! un besazo! te espero en mi blog


    www.ShoesAndBasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like your top but I have to say I think I'm in love with the shorts more - they look so cute! x

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. These sandals are super cool! Let me know if you want to follow each other!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails