October 03, 2016

GAMISS PINEAPPLE FLOAT

IMG_7123

Good morning! How is being your week?
As I told you, I have a lot of pictures of my trip and several posts in mind with tips about Riviera Maya, and about the excursions we did there too.
To start, today I show you these fun photos with my new float from Gamiss. I had always wanted a float and when I saw this of pineapple I felt in love. Besides it not occupies much space in the suitcase, so you can take it on vacation.
I also wore this bikini with tropical print from Zaful, which is very comfortable and fits great.
I hope that you like the photos, I had a great time taking them :)
Many kisses and hope you have a great day.
- L -


¡Buenos días! ¿Qué tal está siendo vuestra semana?
Como ya os dije, tengo un montón de fotos de mi viaje y varios posts en mente con recomendaciones sobre Riviera Maya, así como las excursiones que contratamos allí.
Para "romper el hielo" hoy os traigo estas fotos tan divertidas con mi nuevo flotador de la web Gamiss. Siempre había querido tener un flotador y cuando vi este en forma de piña me encantó. Además no ocupa mucho espacio en la maleta para poderlo llevar de vacaciones. 
También llevo bikini con estampado tropical de Zaful, que es muy cómodo y sienta genial.
Espero que os hayan gustado las fotos, yo me lo pasé genial haciéndolas :)
Muchos besos y que tengáis un gran día.
- L -

IMG_7136IMG_7163IMG_7103IMG_7139IMG_7162IMG_7118IMG_7166IMG_7134IMG_7114
GAMISS PINEAPPLE FLOAT (here/aquí)
ZAFUL BIKINI (here/aquí)


bloglovininstagramtwitteraboutuspinterest

21 comments:

  1. The pineapple float is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantoo la bikini! Y que cuerpazo tenes :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unas fotos geniales!! tanto el biquini como la colchoneta me chiflan.

    Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bikini, you look fantastic:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que chulada de fotos!!
    Me ha encantado el colchon piña, es genial.

    Un besito!
    Essence of electricsbubbles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola :)
    ¡Como pez en el agua! jaja
    El bikini es muy bonito, sobre todo la parte de arriba que es distinta a las que se suelen ver y el flotador muy gracioso.

    Beesos ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazin post

    http://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que bonito es el flotador! Te he pinchado en enlaces por si te sirve de ayuda ;)
    Te espero por mi blog, un beso.

    http://elrincondepaulagc.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. El bikini me encanta y las fotos son chulisimas!!
    Besos
    http://elblogdemartta.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. como adoro esa colchoneta!
    Te espero por mi nuevo post bonita, mil besos!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fab dear! your swim wear as well as your floatie are too cute!!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had great time on that beach, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. By the way, I am FINALLY on Instagram! I would be happy to stay in touch over there too. You can find me at conscious_lifestyle_of_mine
    Sending much love!
    Xx
    Rosa Larissa Klara
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. These photos make me miss Summer a lot! So beautiful :)
    xx Elisa
    Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. i miss from summer:( very nice bikini!:)
    Sandicious

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ay, al ver estas fotos he echado de menos el verano...
    Las fotos son geniales, y el flotador es una pasada, me encantaría conseguir uno para el verano que viene!
    Besos guapa xx

    http://classy-bitchxs.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fotos incríveis adorei esse biquini muito lindo.
    Beijos
    Jana Makes Esmaltes e Cia

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails