June 23, 2017

FLOWER LOVER



Hello! How was your week? I really need that the weekend arrived urgently, what a stressful week!
Today I show you a look that I really love, where the undisputed protagonist is this embroidered blouse from Zaful. It is perfect and does not lack detail! I chose the size L because I don't like tight tops. I combined it with white jeans and the Converse in the same color. What do you think about the outfit? I hope that you like it and that you have a great weekend. Kisses!
- L -

¡Hola! ¿Qué tal ha ido la semana? Yo necesitaba que llegase el fin de semana urgentemente, ¡vaya semana agotadora!
Hoy os traigo un look que me encanta, donde la protagonista indiscutible es esta blusa bordada de Zaful. ¡Es perfecta y no le falta detalle! Elegí la talla L porque me gusta que las blusas me queden holgadas para no pasar tanto calor. La combiné con jeans blancos y las Converse en el mismo color. ¿Qué os parece? Espero que os guste y que tengáis un gran finde. ¡Besitos!
- L -

IMG_7573IMG_7593IMG_7464IMG_7441IMG_7582
ZAFUL BLOUSE (here/aquí)
ZARA SHORTS (similar here/aquí)
RAYBAN SUNGLASSES (here/aquí)
CONVERSE SNEAKERS (here/aquí)




7 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning outfit! Wonderful pics!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so pretty! I love it so much. I am a flower lover too. :)


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post dear
    Have a good day!
    http://softcutie.blogspot.com.uy/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your floral top Lys. You look so lovely!

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh una camiseta preciosa :)

    xxx

    anna from http://www.mimundonormal.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This top is so pretty! Floral extras are so in right now, and you look flawless.

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡que blusa más preciosa! *_* Me ha parecido curioso el hecho que si yo la tuviera, la combinaría de manera más formal, pero así con zapatillas queda muy mona, ¡me ha sorprendido mucho este outfit! El peinado también es muy bonito ^^

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails