July 22, 2017

GOLDEN HOUR

IMG_8056

Hello loves! How have you started the weekend? Do you have any plan? I'm more a fan of improvising, so I have no idea what I'm going to do. For now I have taken advantage to sleep a little more than usually, I needed it. I got up at 9:30, you don't think I just 'dawn' haha. But I normally have to get up at 6:30, so for me that's great :)
Today I want to show you this stunning roses embroidered skirt. I had always wanted to have a denim skirt, but they fitted me very bad. But I finally found one that I think is perfect. It's from Gamiss and I chose the size L (I usually wear a 36 size). I'm in love with it! If you like it you can find it during the next 6 hours for only €10! I combined it with this blue top (although on the photos it seems gray) and the Converse because I wanted to give a more casual touch to the look. What do you think about this outfit?
I hope that you like it and you enjoy the weekend. Kisses!
- L -

¡Hola amores! ¿Qué tal habéis comenzado el fin de semana? ¿Tenéis muchos planes? Yo soy más de improvisar, así que no tengo ni idea de qué haré. De momento hoy he aprovechado para dormir un poquito más de la cuenta, lo necesitaba. Me he levantado a las 9:30, no os penséis que acabo de amanecer jaja. Pero normalmente me tengo que levantar a las 6:30, así que para mí eso está genial :)
Hoy os quiero enseñar esta preciosidad de falda bordada de rosas. Siempre había querido tener una falda vaquera pero todas me sentaban fatal. Pero por fin he encontrado una que creo que es perfecta. Es de la web Gamiss y elegí la talla L (normalmente llevo una 36). ¡Me tiene enamorada! Si os gusta la podéis encontrar durante las próximas 6 horas por solo 10€. La combiné con este top azul (aunque en las fotos parece más bien gris) y las Converse porque me apetecía darle un rollo más casual al look. ¿Qué os parece?
Espero que os haya gustado mucho y que disfrutéis del finde. ¡Besitos!
- L -

IMG_8086IMG_8071IMG_8052IMG_8059IMG_8043IMG_8070
GAMISS SKIRT (here/aquí)
ESE O ESE TOP (here/aquí)
ASOS BELT (similar here/aquí)
CONVERSE SNEAKERS (here/aquí)
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH (here/aquí)
GLASSES USA SUNGLASSES (here/aquí)


4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, carina! the denim look is outstanding, and the embroidery is superb!

    Madame X
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta la pollera, te queda super bien!!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look, simply but one of my favourite :)

    xxx

    anna from http://www.mimundonormal.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. También me levanto muy temprano cada día así que aprovechar lo fines de semana para dormir un poco más es genial. Me encanta esta falda vaquera y los detalles bordados son preciosos!
    Besotes

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails