October 20, 2017

RED ROSES



Hi, how are you? How have you spent the week? I can't believe that finally it's Friday! This week has been quite exhausting but weekend is here to be able to rest :)
On today's post, taking advantage that cold has arrived (or it seemed until yesterday), I show you this denim jacket with embroidered roses. You can find it in Rosegal and there are several sizes available (I chose the size L because I wanted it fits me "oversize" to can wear jerseys underneath). It fits great! I combined it with jeans, and sweatshirt and booties in burgundy color. What do you think about the combination? I hope that you like it and enjoy the weekend :)
- L -

¡Hola bonitos! ¿Qué tal habéis pasado la semana? ¡Yo no me puedo creer que sea viernes al fin! Esta semana ha sido bastante agotadora pero llegó en fin de semana para poder descansar :)
En el post de hoy, aprovechando que el frío ha llegado (o lo parecía hasta ayer), os enseño esta cazadora vaquera con rosas bordadas. La podéis encontrar en Rosegal y teneís varias tallas disponibles (yo elegí la talla L porque queria que me quedara "oversize" para ponerme jerseys debajo). ¡Sienta genial! La combiné con jeans, y sudadera y botines en color burdeos. ¿Qué os parece la combinación? Espero que os guste y que disfrutéis del finde ;)
- L -

ROSEGAL JACKET (here/aquí)
STRADIVARIUS TOP (similar here/aquí)
GAS JEANS (similar here/aquí)
LOCAL SHOP BOOTIES (similar here/aquí)
ASOS BELT (simlar here/aquí)


13 comments:

  1. love the denim jacket! the embroidered rose looks cool, great combination :)

    Capturing Life Memmoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estás preciosa y me encantan las fotos!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacket is soooooo cool! I like your style!
    Give me your instagram name, and I will following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaa zakochałam się w tej kurtce! Jest przepiękna!
    Ślicznie wyglądasz!
    joanna-szwed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola!!

    Pues si, esta semana para mi se me ha hecho super larga no se porque pero bueno ya es fin de semana y tenemos mas tiempo para descansar
    PD: un look fantastico

    Un beso!!
    Ainhoa de Infinity life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great denim jacket <3
    http://aparatkaa97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is great!

    I love your blog, I follow you! :)

    I would appreciate if you follow me back at:

    Carstvo zapisanih misli

    so that we stay in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love embroidered denim lately and your belt is really cool!

    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡Me encanta la chaqueta! Te queda de maravilla y además la has combinado de una forma que me apasiona con el resto de prendas. Un besazo.

    Mi último post aquí: http://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com.es/2017/10/basicos-con-tendencias.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Świetny post i super blog <3 obserwuję i będę wpadać częściej <3 zapraszam do mnie <3 http://mysterious-natalia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely and your outfit is really cool :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¡Hola!
    Soy fan de las chaquetas vaqueras jaja . Yo tengo dos, una normal y otra torerita.
    ¡Guapísima!
    Besos ^^

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails