November 16, 2017

TRICOLOR SWEATER



Hello loves! How are you? I hope you're great.
Today I show you a look that I really love. As soon as I saw this tricolor sweater on Zaful I knew it had to be mine. It is very nice and fits great! I chose a size "L" because I love oversize sweaters. I combined it with black jeans and Converse. To add a different and original touch to the outfit, I also wore these fish net socks that are from Gamiss. I love the result!
What do you think about the outfit? I hope that you like it :)
- L -

¡Hola bonitos! ¿Qué tal estáis? Espero que genial.
Hoy os traigo un look que realmente me encanta. En cuanto vi este jersey tricolor en Zaful supe que tenía que ser mío. ¡Es precioso y sienta genial! Elegí una talla "L" para que me quedase holgado como a mi me gusta. Lo combiné con jeans negros y las Converse. Para darle un toque diferente y original me puse estos calcetines de rejilla que son de Gamiss. ¡Me encanta el resultado! 
Y a vosotros, ¿qué os ha parecido el outfit? Espero que os haya gustado :)
- L -

ZAFUL SWEATER (here/aquí)
GAMISS SOCKS (here/aquí)
ZARA PANTS (here/aquí)
CONVERSE SNEAKERS (here/aquí)
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH (here/aquí)
DANIEL WELLINGTON BRACELET (here/aquí)


4 comments:

  1. El jersey tricolor es una maravilla. Estas prendas son mus favoritas para otoño / invierno!
    Besotes

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un jersey precioso. Como siempre genial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Los jerseys son lo mejor del invierno jajaja.
    Muy guapa ^^
    Besos ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tú y tu estilo, me encantan ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Bonitas fotos cariño estás guapísima!! 😍😍Feliz tarde cielo😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails