December 12, 2017

TOUCH OF RED



Hello family! How was the back to the routine after the long-weekend? I was on vacation all week and sincerely I was looking forward to return to normality. Surely in a few days I will regret about saying this haha.
On today's post I want to show you a super feminine and comfortable look at the same time. I combined this adorable red sweater with this beautiful embroidered skirt. Both things are from Zaful. I also wore my new black booties that are ideal. What do you think about the outfit? Do you like it? Tell me! ;)
Many kisses and hope you have a great Tuesday.
- L -

¡Hola familia! ¿Qué tal habéis retomado la rutina después del puente? Yo estuve toda la semana de vacaciones y sinceramente estaba deseando volver a la normalidad. Seguro que en unos días me arrepiento de decir esto jaja.
En el post de hoy os quiero enseñar un look super femenino y cómodo a la vez. Combiné este adorable jersey rojo con esta preciosa falda bordada. Ambas cosas son de la web Zaful. También me puse mis nuevos botines negros que son ideales. ¿Qué os parece el outfit? ¿Os gusta? ¡Contadme! ;)
Muchos besos y que tengáis un gran martes.
- L -

ZAFUL SWEATER (here/aquí)
ZAFUL SKIRT (here/aquí)
PITILLOS BOOTIES (here/aquí)
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH (here/aquí)


5 comments:

  1. woww estas muy guapa!! me priva la falda

    www.masqueropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gustan muchísimo ambas prendas y juntas quedan fenomenal!
    Besotes

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt! It's so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails