June 06, 2019

POSTCARDS FROM ROME


As you have seen on my Instagram (@losaway), last month I visited Rome. I have a lot of things to tell you about our brief but intense stay. But first of all, I would like to show you some photos to start. I will tell you more on the following posts! I hope that you like the photos ;)
- L -

¡Hola bonitos! ¿Qué tal estáis? Espero que de maravilla.
Como ya habréis visto por mi Instagram (@losaway), el mes pasado estuve en Roma. Tengo mil cosas que contaros acerca de nuestra breve pero intensa estancia. Pero antes de nada os dejo con algunas fotos para "abrir el apetito". ¡En los siguientes posts os cuento más! Espero que os gusten las fotos ;)
- L -






INSTAGRAM     TWITTER     YOUTUBE


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails