April 19, 2018

SILVER STARS



Hello beauties! How are you? It's finally hot here and I am very happy :)
On today's post I would like to show you this basic denim look but with some details that make it special like this beautiful hair band that you can find in Rosegal (there are several more colors). I used to wear these types of accessories when I was younger and I'm glad they're back in trend.
I also put on my new bag with stars that can not be more beautiful and this ring of hearts so original.
By the way, in Rosegal you can get 10% off using the code RGYTB.
What do you think about the outfit? I hope that you liked it. Many kisses!
- L -

¡Hola bonitos! ¿Qué tal estáis? Aquí por fin está haciendo calor y estoy muy feliz :)
En el post de hoy me gustaría enseñaros este look denim muy básico pero con detalles que lo hacen especial como esta preciosa cinta del pelo que podéis encontrar en Rosegal (hay varios colores más). Hace unos años siempre llevaba este tipo de accesorios y me alegro de que vuelvan a estar de moda.
También me puse mi nuevo bolso de estrellas que no puede ser más bonito y este anillo de corazones tan original.
Por cierto, en Rosegal ahora mismo tenéis un 10% de descuento con el código RGYTB.
¿Qué os parece el outfit? Espero que os haya gustado. ¡Muchos besos!
- L -

ROSEGAL HAIR BAND (here/aquí)
ROSEGAL BAG (here/aquí)
ROSEGAL RING (here/aquí)
STRADIVARIUS JACKET (similar here/aquí)
ONLY BLOUSE (similar here/aquí)
STRADIVARIUS JEANS (similar here/aquí)
CONVERSE SNEAKERS (here/aquí)



INSTAGRAM     TWITTER     YOUTUBE     GOOGLE+


4 comments:

  1. Me gusta muchísimo el toque de la cinta de pelo. Le da un aire primaveral genial al look!
    Besotes

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siempre nos traéis unos looks fantástico.
    Este es muy bonito! Aunque para mi es muy claro.
    Estás preciosa.

    Un besito!
    Essence of electricsbubbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. love for spring and those jeans too!

    nadam se da ce ti se dopasti moj post :)
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2018/04/i-let-my-ig-followers-make-decisions.html

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails