February 23, 2019

THE PERFECT BIKINI



Hello beauties! How are you? I am studying this weekend because I am having a mock exam of level C1 of English next week. Best plan ever! :(
Changing the subject, today I would like to show you a couple of things that I received last week. The bikini is from Zaful and it seems me perfect because the color and fabric are very beautiful. I chose the size M and it fits perfect. In addition the ties make it even more special. Also quite special and original are these tropical earrings. Who wants summer? 
By the way, using the code ZFACTION or BIKINI15 you will get 15% off on Zaful.
Have a great weekend :)
- L -

¡Hola bonitos! ¿Qué tal estáis? Yo este fin de semana lo estoy pasando estudiando porque la semana que viene tengo simulacro de examen para el C1 de inglés. ¡Planazo! :(
Cambiando de tema, hoy os traigo un par de cosas que me llegaron la semana pasada a casa. El bikini es de Zaful me parece perfecto porque el color y el tejido son preciosos. Elegí la talla M y sienta genial. Además los lazos hacen que sea más especial. También bastante especiales y originales son estos pendientes tan tropicales. ¿Quién tiene ganas de verano? ¡Yoooooooo!
Por cierto, utilizando el código ZFACTION o BIKINI15 obtendréis un 15% de descuento en Zaful.
Pasad un gran finde :)
- L -

ZAFUL RIBBED LACE UP TIED BIKINI SET
ZAFUL EARRINGS



INSTAGRAM     TWITTER     YOUTUBE     GOOGLE+


3 comments:

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails