July 08, 2020

COSTA RICA - PURA VIDA



Hi guys! How are you? I hope that despite the situation we are experiencing you are well.
As you know, this year is complicated to travel abroad... But nobody can deprive us of traveling from the computer screen. I had not yet posted any photos here from my trip to Costa Rica last summer, so I show you the first of many. It was the best of my trips so far and I hope I can repeat it soon.
When I organize all the photos, I will tell you about my day to day and all the places we visited.
I hope that you like the photos. Today I invite you to dream about the country of 'pura vida' ;)

¡Hola chicos! ¿Qué tal estáis? Espero que a pesar de la situación que estamos viviendo esteis todos bien.
Como ya sabéis, este año es complicado para viajar al extranjero... Pero nadie nos puede privar de viajar desde la pantalla del ordenador. Todavía no había publicado ninguna foto aquí de mi viaje a Costa Rica el verano pasado, así que os dejo las primeras de muchas. Fue hasta el momento el mejor de mis viajes y ojalá pueda repetirlo pronto.
Cuando organice todas las fotos os iré contando mi día a día y todas las actividades que hicimos.
Espero que os gusten las fotos, hoy os invito a soñar con el país de la "pura vida" ;)




INSTAGRAM     TWITTER     YOUTUBE


4 comments:

  1. Que lugar hermoso! Tengo muchas ganas de visitar Costa Rica :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I'm sure you would be more than capable to do this swap.
    It's a swap where you can be as creative as you want, or just do something simple, and I am expecting more Good content writing from you. I have also something to share here.

    Glock 17 for sale cheap online without License overnight delivery (glockgunstore.com)

    listateacuppuppies for sale online

    how to buy weed online

    teacup yorkie for sale

    echten führerschein kaufen

    listateacuppuppies for sale online

    have also something to share here.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails